Everybody was asked to provide answers to the following during a round-table meeting.
(1)What does your job entail?
(2)What is the most important part of your job?
(3)Please send a message to the people wishing to join the company.
1. Design Section, Development Department:
Ryuhei Fujii（Joined the company in 2016）
- ① My main job involves examining the shape of products with the use of CAD software, etc., and drawing up plans that reflect requirements that come from customers and within the company.
- ② I try hard to be even more systematic in my actions while ensuring the basic “report, contact and consult” policies.
- ③ I work in an environment with a very bright atmosphere in which the veteran workers and my superiors are all very kind. Why not come and work together with us?
2. Production Technology Section, Technology Department:
Yuki Sakabe（Joined the company in 2015）
- ① My job involves facility design. I design equipment using 2D CAD based on the product designs received from customers.
- ② Making sure that the facilities I have designed can be used easily and safely by anyone on the production line, and occasionally assembling or processing the facilities I have designed myself on the production line are the most important parts of my job.
- ③ I get to enjoy the sense of achievement that comes from watching my designs begin to take shape. I look forward to the day when we can all work together.
3. Procurement Section, Cost Planning Department:
Akari Suzuki（Joined the company in 2016）
- ① My job mainly involves filling in the purchasing chits for products purchased from suppliers, calculating and checking the sums to be paid, and making up the payment details.
- ② Because I am handling the invoices (monetary) for products delivered, I mustn’t make mistakes under any circumstances. Communicating with the people around me is also an important part of my job.
- ③ Although it’s much harder doing a job for which you are being paid than it is to be a student, it’s a great company to work for as the veteran workers and everybody else are very kind.
4. Casting Section, Tochigi Manufacturing Department:
Kojiro Isaka（Joined the company in 2015）
- ① My job involves casting, in which I melt the aluminum ingots in the furnace and then press the molten metal into molds with the use of a machine.
- ② The most important part of my job is guaranteeing quality. Passing defective parts down to subsequent processes greatly inconveniences the customer, so I do everything I can to make sure this never happens.
- ③ I hope you will keep a firm hold on your dreams, establish yourself as working harder than others, and I look forward to working with you to make sure that Japanese skills change the future for the better.
5. No.3 Section, Tochigi Manufacturing Department:
Takuma Tashiro（Joined the company in 2016）
- ① My job involves machine processing. I mainly work on processing parts for Suzuki.
- ② The most important part of my job is maintaining safety. I also place the emphasis on quality.
- ③ KSK is a great company that teaches you everything you need to know about converting from a student to an adult. I look forward to working with you all in the future.